Remotely upload and install packages to your Joomla! website.
- Version 1.0.1
Upload and install Joomla! extensions remotely using a POST request to make your development-life easier! SD PackageUpload allows you to POST Joomla packages to your websites and install them directory without having to login.
This is useful if
- you're a developer.
- you want to keep multiple websites up-to-date.
- Remotely install or update Joomla! packages.
- Great in combination with an automatic build script to upload and install your development package.
- Authentication required by using a key.
- IP whitelisting.
- PHP 7.2 or higher with zLib.
- Joomla 3.8 or higher.
- MySQL 5.7 or MariaDB 10 or higher.